top of page

Branches corporations

Establishing an entity in Hong Kong

Forms of foreign investment

The principal forms through which a business can be conducted in Hong Kong are as follows:

1. Company incorporated in Hong Kong (either private or public via listing on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong).

2. Branch of a foreign company

Branches are taxed in the same way as corporations.

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Audit of Hong Kong Companies Not sure how to conduct an audit for your Hong Kong company? Read about Hong Kong auditing standards, auditing process and more! According to the Hong Kong Companies Ordin

bottom of page